2017 ResolutionsJanuary 9, 2017
I already mentioned my 2016 resolution of 30 minutes of cardio per day and that I’m continuing that this year. I’ve decided to come up with a few more resolutions for this year and write them here to make sure I do them.
- Continue 30 minutes of cardio per day.
- Publish a personal app on the Apple App Store and Google Play. This one is already in the works, so I think I’ll be able to handle it.
- Publish an update to said app. It’ll be obvious once I put the first version out what I should add.
- A bit more personal/probably TMI: get under 220lb and stay there. Many years I’ve tried to give myself an overly ambitious goal of getting under 200lb. Usually I’d get to 220, then the fall would come and I’d flounder. Instead, I’ll stick to that 220.
- Complete a V4 bouldering course or above. I’m very new to climbing and V4 would be quite the accomplishment.
- Write a weekly blog post.
- Publish some videos I took while traveling this year. I’ve got a bunch and I’m hoping to put some more of them on YouTube.
- Do some open source work. This one is the least defined. I’m not sure if it’ll be updates to simplevideo, updates somewhere else, a new library, or maybe something with Rocket. When I figure it out, I’ll have an update.
- Brew at least three different batches of beer.
- A book a month. That seems low when I write it, but let’s not get too crazy.
Here’s to 2017. I’m hoping it brings some new adventures.