Progress on My 2017 Resolutions, Round 3October 23, 2017
It’s a couple weeks late now since the months seem flying by now. There was a July progress update, so here’s the October one.
- 30 minutes of cardio per day: just a couple days behind. It’s been a busy second half of the summer, but some fall hikes will easily make this up.
Publish a personal app: Previously completed.
- Update the app: time to get on that.
- Get under 220: I’ve gone a bit backward, mostly related to #1. Time to buckle down.
- Complete a
V4V3 bouldering course: no more progress, but I’m thinking of buying some climbing shoes to make sure I get out there.
- Weekly blog post: all set here!
- Publish traveling videos: this really just takes time, which I’ve been short on. Time to force myself to make time.
- Open source work: this one I completely forgot about. Yikes!
- Brew three batches of beer: a bit of excitement here! Missy won a PicoBrew! While it might not be the same, so I’ll count each PicoBrew batch as a half-batch, it’s a big step in that direction.
- A book a month: on it. I read Design of Everyday Things, Something Wicked This Way Comes, 1491, and Let it Rot!, so I’m a bit ahead there.
While I haven’t been able to have the satisfaction of checking off a big item again, I’m on target for the things that require routine, so I’ll take that win.